Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21st, 2010 - Introduction to the story about a life -

I have no idea how I got here, I dont know where I am going, I only know where I came from, and what has happened to me so far. I can't give any reason to why the things that happened to me happened. I can only explain them to you. All judgements must be kept private. It always has felt like an end to me. I feel like a living dead. I'm waiting for a miracle to change my life around. Anything I do, anything I try to do, turns into nothing but failure. What I'm going to tell you is a story about two families that were dysfuctional from the biggening, a marriage that was meant to fail from the start, three children that were born to be alone in the world. It's about an immigration that began with problems, and the remainings of a few broken hearted people that got seperated as time went on. It's about love, fights and deception. It's about power and money, and how wanting to gain such things with the wrong intentions, can destroy even the closest things you have to you. It's about sex, drugs and wrong perseptions.
Everyday, you'll ready a little bit...
Just stay tuned an read...
What you will read is a true story, it happened to me, and it will shock you.

No comments:

Post a Comment